HOW TO USE
1. Rattan Ball String Lights. You need to use a Christmas / Fairy String Lights and these decorative rattan balls. Put small bulbs into takraw balls.
2. Use them to fill a decorative bowl or vase, table centerpiece.
3. String these ornament craft ball on jute and hang them.
4. Scatter them across a nature-inspired dinning setting.
5. Rattan balls formed robot. Use a rope to wear different sizes of rattan balls and make it shaped. Make a small and medium rattan ball robot.
6. Through fine ribbons to the takraw ball and make beautiful bows to make the decoration more exotic.
7. Large Rattan Wreath. Attach the balls to your wreath. you can use hot glue or twist ties or twine to just connect them together into a wreath shape. If you want the wreath to look more tightened and grouped, and to stabilize it, you could used hot glue to connect them all to each other.
8. Attaching faux moss to these small wicker balls to make some kissing balls (pretty pomander balls).
9. Pour some aromatherapy oil into the bottle, and use fine bamboo sticks to pass through the rattan ball and insert sticks in the bottle. This will make the smell of aromatherapy more persistent and more sentimental.
Quantity: Small Rattan Ball Décor Sets include 15pcs / lot mixed 3 colors rattan wicker balls.
Color: These Natural Wicker Balls have 3 colors, white, Royal Blue, and Gray
Size: 2'' 5CM
Material: Using naturally sustainable rattan fiber. The unique natural textures and neutral colors of these rattan accents suit a variety of décor styles. The multifunctional accents perfect for accenting your green home and nature-inspired home, they can be used in a variety of ways.