This high quality plastic flameless LED candle is perfect for outdoor and indoor holiday seasonal decorations, such as a BBQ party or garden decoration. The resin LED pillar candle look like and flicker like the real wax candle. For home, kitchen, yard, garden, patio, wedding, party, special events décor, this battery operated flameless pillar candle is your prime choice. It is perfect for homes, kitchens, gardens, special events, parties, restaurants, hotels, catering halls, museums, churches, outdoor settings, concerts, wedding and festivals like Halloween and Christmas to light, build warm atmosphere and heat your home. Especially, as the waterproof design, it is a good decorative lighting source in a wet or moist environment, such as in a real pumpkin to light up a Jack-O-Lantern.
2.Shape: Pillar with waved edge
3.Size: 3" in diameter, 4" in height
4.Color: Dark ivory
5.Light color: Amber
6.Light Source Type: LED
7.Battery required: 2 AA (not included)
8.Battery life: around 1500 hours
1.One 3"x4" flameless LED pillar candle
2.One instruction manual
1. Open and close the cover of battery compartment
Because of the weatherproof design, a silicon seal is used in the product. Therefore the cover of the battery compartment is tight. Like opening a tight jar lid, you need to twist hard to open the battery compartment cover. After you install batteries, close the cover tightly to make sure that the battery compartment is properly sealed.
2. "Timer" is a built-in timer inside the battery LED candle
Timer is a built-in timer that enables candle to have timing function. It is not a separate controller. You can also choose our candle set with remote control to meet your needs.
OUTDOOR CANDLE, waterproof and weatherproof, can be used under any weather conditions.
TOP QUALITY, look, feel and flicker like real wax candles.
EASY TO USE WITH TIMER, 6-hour on/18-hour off cycle timer repeats automatically everyday.
LONG BATTERY LIFE, one pair of alkaline AA batteries last approximate 1500 hours.
SAFE TO USE, no risk of fire, no fume and no wax mess. Safe around home, children and pets.