There's nothing quite like the alluring, warm flame of a scented candle after a tough day. But did you know that not all candles are created alike?
- Burning cheap paraffin candles leave environmental toxins in the air because the wax is made from petrochemicals
- Also, you should be wary of buying candles manufactured outside the US as they can make their wicks with lead
- Even so called natural candles can contain synthetic fragrances which can cause headaches and irritation
This premium candle is made using all natural ingredients; nothing synthetic here.
- Natural soy burns evenly, longer, cleaner and is grown here in the USA
- You'll derive the benefits of inhaling the plant essential oils
- Wooden wick burns clean without soot
Melt your evening away or enhance your meditation room as the natural oils warm and combine; emitting scents that warm, relax, soothe, and bring joy to your heart. Find your senses clearing and balance returning to your soul.
Enjoy the complex bouquet as each layer of scent unfolds:
- beginning with the citrusy, fresh hints of tree oils
- followed by sweet floral notes
- ending with a grand finish of the warm, enticing aromas of frankincense and myrrh
Delight in the simple yet classic beauty of an inviting glass jar candle -- easily reused if desired.
Simple to use:
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch prior to each use
- Allow the wax to melt completely across for an even burn and to give the essential oils a chance to warm and disperse scent into the room
- Keep candle free of match sticks and ash debris for a clean burn
- Wax cleans up with simple warm water and soap